1. Open Craigslist by tapping on it’s icon.
2. Tap post.
3. Tap Post New.
4. Tap for sale by owner.
5. Tap electronics – by owner.
6. Tap into the posting title field.
8. Say a sentence that you would like typed into the posting title for you. In this example I will say Verizon Wireless five spot, 3G mobile hotspot. When you are done speaking, tap Done.
9. If you tap and hold your finger on a specific word, or part of a sentence, a little magnifying glass will popup as shown. Moving your finger from left to right, while holding, will allow you to move the blinking blue cursor, to allow you to perform edits to the text at very specific places. Once the blinking blue cursor is where you wish to edit, let go with your finger. Now you may start using the keyboard to perform edits at this specific place in the sentence.
10. Tap into the phone number field, and enter a phone number to be reached at from potential buyers.
11. Tap price and enter in the number of dollars you’d like to sell this item for.
12. Tap postal code and enter the location of the item you are selling, if you would like to disclose this publicly.
13. Tap specific location, and enter in more detail about where the item is being sold from. I find it good practice to give a neighborhood, or, if you live next to a landmark, like a park, enter in the park, or nearest street cross section. This gives potential buyers an idea of where to pick up the item without publishing your address publicly.
14. I can tap anonymize to toggle my email handling to hide, which would hide my e-mail from the public, but I will keep it set to anonymize. The anonymize option provides an automatically generated craigslist e-mail to the public which will be sent to the e-mail address shown. This way potential buyers can still e-mail me, but they cannot see my e-mail address publicly.
15. Tap into the description field, and describe the item being sold. Remember, you can always use the microphone icon next to the spacebar to dictate the description using your voice, and then edit it to get it just right, for additional speed. This is especially helpful when listing several items for sale at once, to reduce the amount of typing necessary.
16. Tap Continue.
17. Tap use Camera.
19. Tap Use Photo.
20. It is usually a good idea to have multiple photos for any ad you are posting, to increase the chance of a sale, so tap use Camera again.
21. Wait for the image to stabilize and become sharp. Once the image looks good, tap to take the picture. As shown below, you can optionally tap Retake to repeat the process in case the image preview doesn’t look good. Once you are happy with the photo shown, tap Use Photo.
22. Once you are satisfied with all the images added to the ad, tap Post.
23. Tap Ok to continue posting to craigslist. We’ll need to check our e-mail in the next step in order to complete the post. Craigslist wants to verify we are a human, with a real e-mail address.
24. Tap Mail, or, check your e-mail as you always do. If using another e-mail program, you can skip the next 2 steps.
25. Tap Inbox.
26. Find the new e-mail that just came in from Craigslist, and tap it.
27. Tap the https://post.craigslist.org/u/… link in your e-mail to continue the posting process.
29. Now your new ad is public, the whole world can see it now! To see what the rest of the world sees, tap the http://reno.craigslist.org/ele/….html link.
30. Now you can see what the ad looks like to the public. If you wish to see what the other photos look like, tap on the tiny images, under the main one shown.